Wednesday, January 09, 2008

a splash of colour, a dash of sound.

Maybe its because I have relatively small ones, it doesn’t take long before the pain of my last tattoo fades and I start thinking about the next one. The way I have set them out leaves my left arm as the most likely spot for it, and ideally I think it should have a little colour, and be on the triceps area. I am liking this young ladies work from Romford.(!).


She also makes jewellery


Do you know I am also in the market for a guitar? Well I am. I actually aim to have an entire bands worth of equipment. I will get my bass from NZ in March, and this guitar and amp, then next year the drums and a keyboard. I know! Like whitesnake, except, due to my ethnicity it might be blacksnake. … Anyway, here are my top guitar



Well this week has given us the welcome news that some UK airports are relaxing their hand luggage rules. Frankly I think this rule, and the liquids rule are knee jerk reactions to some flaky “intelligence” which may or may not be relevant in air security. Anything can be used as a weapon these days. I was travelling through Singapore last year and the security made me throw away my bottle of Laphroaig because it was not in a sealed bag. I tried everything, checked if they could put it in a sealed bag at Changi airport, tried unsuccessfully to post it “we cant post whisky”, but nothing was doing. So I stood with the customs officer drinking the whisky from the bottle chatting to him about how could they not let me take it, when the seal wasn’t broken (until now), and they can see its whisky because I am drinking it! Oh well.

Arsenal V Tottenham tonight! Always a good game. But slightly worrying for Arsenal fans because we always field young players (think Randall, Fabianski and Traore. But its good news that old RVP is back on board, and our not so secret weapon Eduardo cant be in any better form. My pound is on 3 nil to the arsenal, Eduardo first goal. (66 to 1 at Paddy Power).

God it’s a nice day out there isn’t it?

No comments: