Friday, March 27, 2009

ideal day out in London

So its counting down to my birthday, and I need to get myself a plan or else I could just sit on the couch playing video games all day… wait a minute…

No- I plan to do my ideal day out in London. It amazes me I haven’t thought of this before as a topic.
OK, so it means on Sunday night I am not drinking, so I don’t wake up with a hangover, and that means that 08:00 on a Monday morning is a sleep in!

Breakfast at the breakfast club. This place looks cool! A see a long drawn out breakfast with coffee and sun streaming through the window to halo our waitress who is bringing us bottomless coffee.

Now I will make my way via some record stores and a walk around soho- hyde park, its time for Lunch!

this place looks mean! And we will get some bloody mary cocktails (which will be the start of my newly revamped bloody mary blog). So because there are not so many people going out places like these are doing excellent priced lunch. More on this in the following blog.

Then a walk around to the south bank to either the Tate, and/or the BFI

And at the risk of doing too much on the day, here are some other things I want to do
Caledonian Canal Walk
Blues Jam
Lounge lover

And that’s it, another year beginning!

other people born on this day
VVG


Paul Verlaine
High-heels were struggling with a full-length dress
So that, between the wind and the terrain,
At times a shining stocking would be seen,
And gone too soon. We liked that foolishness.

No comments: