Wednesday, May 09, 2007

blogs arent just for christmas

Neglection, thats the only way to put it.

but spurred on by the massive 2 comments I got this month, I thought I would branch out. The camera obscura footage has had a massive 72 views on you tube, thats good news for them I think. posting music seems to get some viewing interest.
Unfortunately thats going to be difficult because I lost my video camera on my way home from glasgow. Someone stole it from the sleeper train! can you believe it?

But all in all its just stuff. L reminded me of that story of the parents who lost their daughter on holiday so it brings it all into perspective a little.

I do however have the entire footage of the all tomorrows parties on my hard drive so thats some great news. look forward to shaky footage of all the bands I saw that weekend. Its why I havent been posting is because I wanted to save it all for the finished product, but no. not when I hear the knock of two callers!

No comments: