Saturday, April 21, 2007

camera obscura footage




so, not only did I take and upload my first real you tube footage, I have also posted it here!
So this is their second to last song, we got a good position on the balcony, and the sound comes out all right here. The main bug bear for me however, is that the venue Koko;- a beautiful old theatre, with great sound and a giant mirrorball, charges £3.70 for a 440ml can of coke. so four cans of beer costs you £15.80! I am pretty sure that is disgusting. So the next gig I go to there (cold war kids 23rd May) I am going to sneak liquor in- so there you bastards!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came, I saw, I liked !
Just wanted to say hi is all, been meaning to check out your blog for a long time !
Loola

Anonymous said...

nice footage! I was at that gig and none of my photos came out (my camera's gone to crap); I'm so glad to have come across your page. Nice memories.

and you're right; the price of drinks at Koko is damn near criminal!