Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Well we were the people that you wanted to know



Short week this week, and one that ends well, its all about the holiday!!

We had the week of gigs last week, highlights being the new puritans who I think are amazing!! also good were cold war kids, which turned into a bit of a sing a long. Lowlights was the sound to modest mouse! really bad, but I guess I was sitting in the rafters. Loved the RAH though.

Finally found my video camera! Wicked. Went for the longest walk around ever. Let this be official notice that the staff of Currys suck around the country! I mean please pay these guys more to give a shit, and to actually know anything. No one could help me, you ask them a question and they read out whats on the spec list, i mean "thanks a lot for that but I can read". good lord. and I watched them time and again tell customers to wait a minute while they do some terribly insignificant job.
well anyway enough about that, more to the point after going to about 6 stores I finally found the camera I wanted. I had to get up early on Saturday with L. and catch a train out of Victoria to a place called Medway, which feels a bit interzone to me! a nice area though, and I would go again, there is a dickens festival actually for the 1st-3rd of June but I will be busy!
sooooooooooooooooooo only a camera bag needed to get now! wicked.

then its a trip to Sardinia for me

oh yeah.

No comments: