Friday, May 18, 2007

coming up!

Its turning out to be a lovely day in London today.

The sun is out, and I have already been on the roof of my building. Took a couple of snaps on the D40 then a couple more of my office. Which is empty bar a left over Christmas tree, and all my tapes. It wont be for long but at the moment I feel like a trespasser.

OK, things coming up that you can look forward to.

Tonight I am going to Clemmies house. Its really close to my work which is great, I can walk there! I will get a couple of bottles of wine as she has a really nice one apparently, from a wine tasting course she has attended.

Next week should have two or three more gigs on our youtube site, including Modest Mouse and Cold War Kids. As I have mentioned before C.W.K. will be at Koko who’s liquor prices have forced me to smuggle some pre purchased liquor in.

Then we are off to Sardinia. I have been once before, where we explored the north and the north east. This time we are heading to the south and south east.
Now there are two things I really have to do on this trip. 1) go on a boat trip, ideally driving the boat itself. That is one of my favourite things to do in the whole world, if not though I would also love a glass bottomed boat ride.
And 2) eat a suckling pig, live. No not really, cooked obviously you heathen.

Anyways. You also can look forward to some wine tasting, but that’s on june the 21st or something, plenty of time…

No comments: