Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My Furry Friends.

1 in Five people in Britain took yesterday off due to adverse weather. You are reading the blog on one of those one in fivers.
The snow is melting away, which if you are a Londoner you will know that means pain. Tubes cant handle being wet either. The fall is worse on ice, than it is on snow.



This is a picture of the park down the road from work. nice isnt it? I spent an hour in the snow taking snaps this morning and the sun rose. it was nice!
I made two friends. One is a robin.


and the other is a squirel

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh! I love your pictures! I love the robin and the squirrel!

Jess said...

I love the bird!! he's so cute and pudgy :) I especially like the shape of the fence and how mr. robin contrasts against the background! haha