Thursday, February 12, 2009

a click and this smile is yours

Well, a collector of smiles.

I trawl this web of ours like a relentless fishing vessel, bringing up the choicest cuts of information for you, and lay them out on my hastily made sales counter. Here are my wares now, just a click away.
Do not think about SFW (of course it is) or how much energy is required of the universe to transport you from this site to that. Just apply weight to your pointing finger. There are no muscles in your fingers. A simple tensing of the tendon will push you towards a smile and a feeling of happiness within your own belly. No matter how big or flabby, or hairy, or toned that belly is. No matter if you don't have the cash for food, this will fill you with a priceless meal of some not insignificant worth. This link below is one that will take you to something that will make you think- i wish i came up with that! I wish I was more creative! Wait, I could still do this!

CLICK ME

No comments: