Thursday, November 30, 2006

Merry Memories

One million shopping days until Christmas!
Oh no!
Ten thousand shagging seconds before conception.
Oh no!
Thirty three godzillion breaths before expiration.
Err, I’ll stop now.

Also twenty minutes until work starts and I’m here. Don’t ask me why, oh no, don’t get me started, have been here a good 50 minutes of worthless work. No one to impress, just sitting around doing work, so I thought- haven’t blogged in a while lets hit that. But I don’t have much positive to bring at the moment, unless you count that its Thursday, that it’s a beautiful blue sky outside with some faint yellow washing my screen. But that’s by the by, it’s the last day of the month before December.

And speaking of presents, I am thinking of having a little suggestion series on things you might be able to get that special someone in your life. Starting with this little wonder…

No comments: