Monday, November 20, 2006

A few seconds longer

As an experiment I am writing this in word as to have the ideas flow rather than succumb to the pressure of writing something within the boundaries of having the blog page open awaiting impatiently.

An unfortunate by product of this is a potentially longwinded disjointed piece, but hey- feel free to skip, although I will use some pix as well as a cheap trick to keep you here for a few seconds longer.

Do you think its true in blogs as it is in film that it loses potency as soon as the title is written or spoken during it?

I am loving the new Tom Waits disc – Orphans. I imagine the radio song will be “long way home” which is awesome and catchy even!out today go and get it!

Although one problem with this experiment is that I may just leave this open and not think about it. Its 15:00 already and I have only just remembered! I am working however so its not as if I am ignoring you.

I am thinking of getting this tattoo right here, L. is buying me one for our anniversary so I thought it would be fitting to have a love theme…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh shit, happy anniversary for the 16!! or was it - bloody useless memory.