Monday, April 07, 2008

back!

There is something about holidays that makes it very difficult to hook back into the blog. is that just me? I bet if I had a lap top this would not be an issue, but say- going to NZ with their relativly slow internet speeds often leads me to check the emails, facebook and then arseblog, then get the hell off it. however I am constantly using the camera etc, so there is plenty of stuff to blog. How interesting is other peoples holiday photos though? I find them interesting, but do you? well too bad if you dont chuck, here is a couple i just thought of.

This is a picture of the central plateau, a land of mountains and heather, and a stretch of road running like an artery between north and south.

This is the four square man. A face you can trust. The thumbs up of the convienence shopper.

this is when I caught about 7 snapper, one eel and one shark.

And this is me and my brothers but three Kauri trees.

But that pretty much sums it all up, other than the wedding but hey, its not really that sort of blog. check out the family one soon, we will be all over that.

Anyway- along with the snow it seems that the thames has been so redeveloped that now sea horses are growing along its shores! how awesome is that?

No comments: