Wednesday, April 23, 2008

23 April 2008. London.

23 April is always a big day in my family. Hayds birthday yesterday- Happy Birthday bro! Nicks birthday tomorrow- again Happy Birthday bro!
And today is a special day as well. Friday is of course ANZAC day and I am not sure to go to the service or not?! I would like to because its always good to make an effort, it is on my bike ride to work and I haven’t seen the Paul Dibble statue yet.



I don’t want to go because- its too early! I will have to be at work an extra 2 hours early, its always borringly christian (as if the church isnt responsible enough for encouraging them to go fight for the motherland in uh, Turkey) and L. is planning to make ANZAC biscuits! YUM! Which means if I want to see the service I will miss the cookies!

apologies for relying on wikipedia a bit heavily there. Pictures of buscuits to follow.

Here is some art for sale at the Animation Art Gallery that I want to buy. One is affordable at only a hundred quid, and one is a bit much for me thank you very much at four hundred. But oh well!

No comments: