Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brick Lane on the sunniest Sunday ever

Brick Lane, the curry isnt as nice or as cheap as Tooting but on a Sunday in April, with the heat beating down and the streets crowded with smiley people, its a good place to hang. We took J and B down for their first time, and although we didnt get a salt beef bagel because of the queue, it was still a worth while trip.



It reminds me that I have 2 days to realise my SoFoBoMo project that after 5 misfires I may have decided on "the art of selling in a recession". If you havent heard me dribble on about this before, the idea of SoFoBoMo is to create a photobook containing 35 photos in 31 days. The theme is completely up to you, but of course thats half the battle to try and get a satisfactory one that is interesting enough not just for you to want to take photos, but for others to actually read.

Tonight is Manchester United v Arsenal for the Champions League. I am heading down to the Junction to watch it with low expectations and high hopes...

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow. The book thing looks really interesting!! I wonder if I should give it a go... I am hesitant to take something on and then lose interest half way...

MT said...

you should do it Em, there is nothing like a bit of enforced motivation!
that said I havent started yet!

Mandy said...

I think I am going to do it. I am, I am, I am! I hope.