Friday, June 06, 2008

Ian Seigal hits the 100 club.

Hung over again! I plan not to go out tonight- "but its Friday>?!" I hear you say!! well shut up you, you're the last one I need to hear from, its people like you that make me wind up holding my head against pillows.

But last night was fun! woohoo! Out in one of the only sunny afternoons London has had for a while. Had a few beers on the bus (its illegal you know- as of the first of June- what-ever) the 94 from Shepherds Bush to Oxford Street. Then shoe horned myself through the human sausage maker that is Oxford Street. Grabbed a couple more beers and sent myself and A. to Soho Square. As is usual that place was packed. Its impossible for two men not to look gay in that square. Then off to the famous 100 Club. Looking at all the photos on the wall, its obvious how important this place is to the musical heritage of London. Its such a gem of history.

I was there for Ian Seigal. I love his dancing and snake boots.



Here is an addictive number countdown cut with a lot of patience from films.

No comments: