Thursday, March 29, 2007

Special Day -1

So I brought that video camera, so take it back if you have already got it for me, its fine. Still need a tripod. I havent taken a single frame of footage though! But its not been the right time. Tonight might be the right time, as its my (ahem) special day minus one oh yeah, OH YEAH! oh yeah.

Its going to be a good one. Poor L. is sick though, but she, like the kids in shameless, knows how to throw a parrrrrrrty.

So its the big day tomorrow, am off to the swimmers pub, its on Eburne road if you are keen, should be good!

So day off tomorrow (sharp mathmaticians among you will know that is my special day -0) I have a few things i want to do, taping the whole day is one of those things. from the moment I wake up! should be REALLY INTERESTING if you have a yearning to see everything I do. but if you cant do something self centered on yr own birthday there is no time to do it.

But on a side note, I saw a guy this morning talking about the gorrilas in the london zoo, (who this week has been placed in a new enclosure) and he is saying with the money that they used for this half acre section (£5,000,000) they could use that to support the animals on the front line (congo). But what I took from it is a sense that I have nothing I am passionate about, (music arsenal, making movies, watching movies, these things dont count? these things dont count.

So 2007, time to get involved, 32? Time to get passionate about something that has nothing to do with myself.
options- Amnesty international? save the countain lions? BADGERS!!!

not a bad option...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What up, T? Was wondering around MJ looking for old reads. I'm posting again this month and almost no one is familiar. Nearly none as good as the old favs, anyway. Checked out your journal and came here. Happy birthday and I hope you are doing well.

Roughly Speaking