Monday, March 12, 2007

gigs again!

Top of the day to you!
I saw a band called hush the many last week. didnt really want to go, but L talked me into it and (albeit the only gig I have been to all year) it was the best gig all year! amazing. slightly samey with a quiet begining turned riotous vaugeness at the end but a lovely tangible feeling about it. I pitied the next band whom while good at their teenage angst stuff, (a band who obviously use the mirror in band practice and see the dublin castle as a stadium) it only held me for a few minutes and they were slightly embarrased ones.


And tonight we are going to see Lily Allen, again an L's choice, so she is really showing me the town!! a great start to the week I do believe!


And looking forward to st pattys day this sat, my work is going tomake green food and I have a chance to break out my kermit top!

No comments: