Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Shard Watch

New Year, New Mirrors.

That's enough from you. You don't write, you don't call, you think a face book status update is enough to sustain this sort of relationship? well its not bucko.

Here we are then, and I will let you into a secret, I am to write in here once a week. There I have put it down in this internet thing here- (interesting things machine) and I am bound to it. If I don't do it then I look like the sort of person who makes resolutions and then disregards them! I will be like a leper. Or a wolf. Yes a lone wolf.

I am making this easy on myself by dedicating this entry to shard watch. Now if you were lucky enough to sit next to me at work, you would know that I am deeply impressed at the changing of the London skyline by the shard. Now London is always changing- cranes and scaffolding cover most of the west end at any given time, but something so startling as this mammoth building does not happen everyday. Now I am not going to bore you with the nuts and bolts about it. But I am going to show you the three pictures I have taken it this last weekend.




There you have it. I will keep you updated with Shard Watch when blog inspiration runs thin.

3 comments:

Windows 7 said...

Excellent blogs.

Seafood Retail |
Alaska Fishing Lodges|
Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer|
House Cleaning Dripping Springs

Gazelle said...

Nice start to 2011 - tick!

Anonymous said...

Shaaard Waaaatch