Sunday, February 21, 2010

My favorite London Wineshops


Lets see how far this post goes haha.

SO I thought that I might post all my favorite Wine shops. I dont know how many favorites I actually do have, so that may take some research :)

This one if ace! Situated in this crazy haven of the middleclasses, The Winery sits happily next to a deli, fancy furniture store and baby boutique, opposite an organic butcher so you can get all your middleclass wares, cheese wine baby gifts and steak (£33 pounds a kilo for Sirloin- 8.95 per kg for a shoulder of lamb). But do not judge it by its street! The staff take time and care on their recomendations, will give history lessons (it use to be a chemist) and go to many of the winerys themselves to choose which vintages to take.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.