Sunday, September 13, 2009

get back into blogging tember

How useless have I been? Neglecting you, my three readers? Apologies for sure.

Its all going to change, I need to change my routine, but there is so much coming up! So much more for you to check out when work is slow. but as you know, its all been going on in the last few months, sad things and happy things, but now its back to blogging.
Which is always a worrying thing to say because then if I dont- its the last thing in the blog advertising my own lies!
haha

anyhow, here is Lets Wrestle!
They were good, and despite what I said that night, the album is awesome, so go get it!


There are a lot of things to look forward to, including Dan Sartain this Tuesday, the return of photoclub this Sunday, Tattoo convention the following weekend, Londons film festival and last but not least, a new blog called Steak Club, where we go around to peoples recommendations of the best steaks and eat them!

YES!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Bad blogger! Heh. I always say that it shouldn't be a chore. So if you do it only when you feel like it, then that is the best way to do it.