Monday, September 29, 2008

all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine

OK so its Jewellery time! Having just returned from Murano I am amped to make things. Oh here is an ace shop that I got my mum a necklace from, and thought you might like to have a look as well...

But I have just received 50 microscope slides, that I intend to make into brooches. I still need a few items (solder iron, clamp, pictures!) but the slides themselves are a step in the right direction. Looking on the net everyone uses stained glass foiled tape to hold the two slides together before you solder- but where am I meant to get that from? Obviously the "misc..." shops in seven sisters road will probably hold them! I am hoping they have solder irons!!

Rhyming slang learn during the weekend: Bag= bag of sand- Grand. £1000.

I am still looking for somewhere with a kiln to let me make glass bricks!

No comments: