Tuesday, September 04, 2007

sunny days,

Sun is shining on a London frozen by its striking tube. Its not a whole strike with three lines open, but its chaos on the streets if you believe the bbc. I might bring my camera tomorrow and get a couple of shots of the hordes angrily signalling to taxis already full. It certainly gets a Londoners blood up having to wait to get to somewhere.
I biked, as did L. pretty good going really.
Anyway long time no write? not much to say unfortunately. I did go to prince twice, put the gig on youtube and goty over 10,000 hits! I was a superstar. But then it got banned for legal reasons. Wierd him giving away those cds and still stinging people on the tube. oh well.
Also went to sonic youth, and I can still leave this on the net... so here you go, click wildly please!

No comments: